Our industrial valuers value industrial property for a variety of clients and purposes.
Feel free to contact us. Our industrial valuers can work through the relevant aspects of your property and help you make an informed and independent decision.
Industrial property valuation services are provided throughout NSW. Industrial valuations are carried out and take into account the local market, the market at large and proven sound practices. The methodology involves capitalisation of income, rate per square metre, direct comparison and relevant prudent practices. All our valuers are Registered Property Valuers.
We provide Industrial valuations for:
- Market Value
- Retrospective valuations (Valuations required for a historical point in time)
- Stamp duty/ Inter-family Transfers
- Capital Gains Tax
- Tax Audits
- Internal accounting Valuations
- All Taxation Valuations
- Family Law
- Development feasibilities
- Pre purchase / Pre sale
- (SMSF) Superannuation fund compliance and audits
- First home owners compliance
- Rent reviews/ determinations
- Easement compensation
- Strata Unit entitlements
- Strata Building Replacement Costs
- Compulsory acquisition (Just terms)
- Immigration compliance
- Deceased Estates/ Probate
- Partnership disputes and settlements
- Commercial Litigation
- Expert Evidence
- Expert Critique
- Property partitioning
- Asset Register Valuations
Feel free to contact us should you wish for a quote or to request a valuation.